Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired...

I am so stinking tired it's crazy. I have been going nonstop for the past week or so and it is quickly catching up with me. This past weekend was my crazy, action packed, fun-filled bachelorette party at Lake Malone. It was exactly how I had imagined it and I had a fabulous time! I didn't miss out on a ton of sleep but for some reason I feel like I did! Maybe it was the alcohol...who knows. Now, it's only Wednesday and I feel like it should be Friday. Besides work I've done 2 chapters worth of homework, taken a 2 hour test, driven to Evansville for a dress fitting, written wedding programs, picked out ceremony music, picked up our wedding bands, and finished the paperwork/list for the photographer. I don't think I've stopped or sat down to just "chill" all week. Tonight I am going straight from work to meet with the caterer and cake lady and then I have to go to the grocery store since we are down to the bare minimum. On top of this, our house is a DISASTER because we are in the middle of redoing the hardwood floors in the master bedroom. There is furniture scattered all over the house where it doesn't belong and I'm ready to slash the air mattress. Maybe that's another reason I'm tired! I have slept on an air mattress since last Sunday (except for the 2 nights at Lake Malone) and even when I am trying to sleep, my brain runs 100 miles a minute. Oh and I'm starting RCIA tomorrow night. Maybe I'll sleep on October 18...oh wait, I don't want to waste my time in Puerto Rico sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment