Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BLAH...

Do you ever just feel blah? I have no other way to describe how I am feeling at this moment. No words come to me, just blah.
I'm not unhappy.
I'm not sad.
I'm not anxious.
I'm nothing.
I feel nothing. I haven't posted in a few days for a couple of reasons. Number one, I don't really think anybody is reading. Why would they be? I have told very few people about the blog and I don't really have anything interesting to say. Number two, I'm afraid people are reading. Make sense? I know. I told you.
BLAH!
I'm afraid of saying something that makes me look stupid or vulnerable or egotistical or depressing or sarcastic or all of the above. I'm also at a loss for interesting topics. I guess because the blahness is giving me nothing to talk about. I have plenty going on in my life. School, work, wedding planning, failed attempts at weight loss, etc, etc. but nothing strikes me as relevent at the moment.
Anywho, there you go. I know my friend wanted an update so there you have it.
Maybe tomorrow I'll feel compelled to write something a little more upbeat or inspiring. For now? Not so much.

2 comments:

  1. You can't worry what others may say or think, it's not what is important. People will read and laugh, cry, or do all of that with you. it's fun to share and almost theraputic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY know what you mean. I sometimes think I want to start a blog, but then I think I'll write about this and then I'm all noooo, people might think [insert whatever here]. Sometimes I want to complain about people, but then think well what if someone figures out I'm talking about them?

    You have soooooo much stuff to write about! I want to know about wedding plans! I'm so out of the loop down here! Also, the weight loss? Right there with ya. I keep saying I'm going to restart the Shred and well, that just hasn't happened. I will if you will. But if you also want to go get some french fries, I can do that too.

    Oh and also you could write about how you miss some of your awesome friends that live far away.

    By the way, I totally want to tweet about you starting this blog with the link so whenever you're ready, just let me know.......

    ReplyDelete